Anxiety disorders can be classified majorly into the following categories:
- Generalized anxiety disorder: GAD is a chronic anxiety disorder that can be characterized by extreme tension and worries about little things. The person suffering from this gets provoked very easily
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD): This type of anxiety is seen in people who are incredibly obsessive about cleaning, washing, and checking the stuff on the verbose mode.
They make these tasks as their compulsion to get away from recurrent, unwanted thoughts. But diversion works only temporarily.
- What Happens When You Stop Taking Phentermine?
- What are the Types of Anxiety Disorders?
- How to Spot an R039 Fake Yellow Xanax Bars?
- Panic disorder: The anxiety disorder is characterized by episodes of extreme fears synergized with physical pain such as chest pain, palpitations in heartbeats, and trouble breathing.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD): The anxiety is accompanied by the exposure of one to terrifying events such as personal assaults, accidents, natural disasters, etc.
- Social phobia (Social anxiety disorder): The people suffering from such anxiety issues are generally found to be extremely self-conscious in social gatherings. The symptoms can be seen in the form of an inability to eat or speak in front of someone.